Black Bookmark Necklace
This ever-popular Kenyan Bookmark Necklace features a vibrant assortment of African trade beads and can be used as a bookmark or worn as a necklace. This dual function piece makes a great add-on accessory to the range of jewellery designs we have on offer, and can also be layered with the charm jewellery from the Shikhazuri Collection.
- A cluster of assorted trade beads in different colour palettes
- Vegan-friendly faux suede cord; total cord length is approx 28 inches
- Can be tied around the neck in order to wear as a necklace
- Available in the following colour palettes: black faux suede cord with black, white, and purple beads, or blue faux suede cord with assorted blue and purple beads
- Packaged with a story card and placed into an organza pouch
- 50% of the profits are donated to the Danish Rheumatism Association. Read more about our collaboration with the Danish Rheumatism Association
Artisan Made & Distinctively Unique
The handmade nature of your jewellery means that it may vary slightly in shape and colour to that shown in the product images. This makes every piece distinctively unique.
Environmental & Social Impact
Shikhazuri prides itself on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase on our blog post about Shikhazuri.
Availability: 9 in stock