When you want to make a difference
The Rheumatism Association supports its more than 80,000 members and supporters of the arthritis cause, who all want to make a difference for the over 700,000 people in Denmark living with inflammatory arthritis, osteoarthritis, and osteoarthritis. The Arthritis Association is, therefore, one of the most significant patient associations in Denmark.
The support from our members, amongst others, enables us to:
- Support rheumatic diseases research with DKK 10-15 million annually – e.g. for better diagnosis and treatment as well as prevention
- Offer members independent individual telephone counselling by nurses, occupational therapists, social workers and other professional experts
- Create better conditions for people suffering from rheumatic diseases by putting arthritis on the political and public agenda
- Inform, give inspiration and share new knowledge with our members through magazines, newsletters, the podcast series ‘Wise about Arthritis’ via social media and on our website
- Run King Christian X’s Rheumatism Hospital and three Sano Rehabilitation Centres that have set new standards for the treatment and rehabilitation of rheumatic diseases
For more information visit The Danish Rheumatism Association’s website.
Read more about our collaboration with the Danish Rheumatism Association.